OF COURSE, i get the weird cat

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

I bought some "Bitter Yuck!" spray from PetSmart to deter him from chewing on the cords behind the TV. Um. Which was a great idea, until I discovered him licking the spray from off the cords and the floor.
And looking for more. So much for THAT idea.
I tried something like that last year on the Christmas tree. Lucy found it more appetizing. She also finds a particular facial lotion very tasty to the point where she will lick me raw if I let her.

axld

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sal raids the kitchen floor for pieces of broccoli, salad, or anything else that falls down. He also LOVES to eat his hair (he's semi-long hair) when I brush him I'll put the clumps of hair in the trash but sometimes they float to the floor and he'll just snack on it. He also loves dust and above all yogurt.

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Junior is pretty picky on what he'll eat, but bananas are the only thing he's actually arched his back and back away from. He does love Pringles, btw.

Mez

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fable's picky but Jupey will eat anything, if he were a stray he'd probably live in a dustbin, he's a very stinky boy given the chance!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

There is ONE thing Leya goes crazy for......... WINE!!!!
Of course we don't give her a glass, but now and again I wil hear licking and there she is with her head in my wine glass
omg Berach is the same way with beer. he comes running anytime he hears the sound of one opening. occasionally we'll bust him trying to lick the top of the can. My BF just says, "honey, get your 'boozer kitty' off my beer" haha

O! and Berach and Chloe LOVE carrots, it's really funny to watch them go crazy over one.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daphne loves my iced tea. I have taken to drinking it from a covered mug so she cannot get her head into it
She still licks the mug all over hoping to get a taste. She also loves my leave-in hair conditioner - think there must be mint in it.