Oddest/Embarrasing Thing your cats has/does play with!?

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bast carried a pair of my underware out in the living room while company was there. It wasn't just any pair it was a sexy pair of thongs!!!!

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

If you ask me, that's one smart kitty!

Serves her right, for hating cats!
I've always noticed that the cats take "special" interest in the people that don't like them. My little fur-man brings me toys and such when he wants to play and I'm sure he was just trying to get her attention since she was ignoring him.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I have a great one. Now, this wasn't my cat but it's still worth telling. My friend has a big orange tabby boy named Rufus. Well, my friend was also single at the time and had a "grown up" toy that he kept in the closet. It was a jelly rubber tube if you know what I mean. (If not and you really want to know, PM me). Well, he had some friends over who had a small child. A little boy of about 5. Sure enough, Rufus decideds that NOW is the perfect time to play with daddy's grown up toy and bats it out into the living room. The little boy looks down and says "D, what's that". His mom kind of freaked out and D just said "Oh, that's a ..... cat toy!" and quickly grabbed it and tossed it back into his room. I'm pretty sure he threw it out after that but I'm not sure who was more embarassed, my friend, or the boy's mom.
OMG!!!! OMG!!!

Originally Posted by AudioCat

A couple of years ago my husband had a friend and his wife over for dinner. The mans wife HATES cats. I literally at one time heard her say that "all cat's should be dead". Needless to say, she is definitely not one of my favorite people to be around.

Anyway, when they were over at our house she used the restroom. A few hours later my little boy cat brought back to her the little "red cotton mouse" she left in the trashcan and placed it at her feet. You cannot imagine her horror.
They left shortly after that and she hasn't been back.

I'm sure it confirms in her head why cats are vile animals, but I have to say that my little fur-man got some extra Chicken & Duck canned treat that night and makes me know that our fur-babies are a lot smarter than we give them credit sometimes.
....especially since he's never done that before or again with anyone.
LOL!!!!!!! These are toooo funny!