Odd things your other halves do....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Dan will fart all day...no not like a little fart after a meal but like while we are eating...while we are snuggling in bed
..when he wakes up, while we are watching a movie. and the worst part is he will pull one leg up and push his butt out to do so..like he is forcing it out. I just dont get it

but i am sure there are a few things he can say about me
Reggie does this also.... so do the kids. I can't say it bothers me though.. I'm a kid at heart and laugh along with them

Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Jake will ask for my advice and then do the opposite of what I say and then he gets frustrated when his way doesn't work. He never listens to me.
Not THAT bothers me!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

The one that always makes him really mad is me picking apart tv shows or movies he's trying to watch when they get something wrong.
I do this! Took me a long time to realize some people just don't appreciate it

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hmm

He leaves his shirts on top of cords that are beside his side of the bed (possible fire hazard) he pushes clothes under the bed that are cleaned and forgets they are there (accuses me of wearing all his clothes to sleep in)

Umm Never fills up ice cube trays

He always leaves the tv turned to a Sci-Fi or cartoon channel. Leaves change everywhere.

Constantly reads books and then leaves them in the car. Tries to take them into restaurants sometimes.

O yeah and he leaves the cord connecting our DSL and his x box in the middle of the floor so we both trip on it in the morning!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Tristan has this habit of jumping on me at the wrong times to tickle and poke me. And when i tell him to get off because i may let one rip
he squishes even more and tells me to fart!!! I'm trying to be a lady! lol
Never tell him that! Men think it's funny.
Worse, mine thinks it funny to sit on me and poke my stomach if I say I have to use the bathroom....

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I dont get it either lol. Men and gas seem to go hand in hand.
I'm mostly used to it
at least he doesn't jump up in my lap, turn around and fart in my face.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The only thing my DH does that drives me nuts is whe we are watching a movie he will ruin it buy telling me all about how they did the special effects. He went to school for that and now he feels like he needs to tell me what program they used, how long it took to make, what it was rendered in, all the technical things that ruin it. He just won't let me enjoy the moment. He does the same thing with tv comercials and shows. He is also a musician so he feel compeled to tell me all about the things that go into making an album every time we listen to something. He will even go as far as to find the one wrong note used at the wrong moment and tell me about it. I never get a chance to just enjoy something with out feeling like I am in class. No matter how many times I complain or tell him to shove it he just keeps rambling on. The only solution to the movie thing was to get another tv and dvd player in the bedroom. We have not watched a movie together in years. Only after I watched once then we can watch it together.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lakeriedog

My hubby yells random comments at the newscasters while he is watching the news.
hmm i do that also, he

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin puts everything in little stacks- coins, keys, you name it!
It drives me crazy! All that's on the dresser is little stacks of things. Why do men do that

He also thing's it's funny to fart and burp every two minutes. It absolutely ticks me off- and i can't get him to stop
I hate it- it's soooo rude!
the first we dont, that is a colin thing

the second is a man thing,i think it is are version of marking are terriorty or something.