Odd, aren't they?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

Butterbean rolls up and covers her eyes when I've disturbed her nap and she'd really rather I went away! Oddly enough, I basicly do the same to her (covers over my head
!
Cindy covers her eyes too when she's sleeping. Sometimes when she stretches she will cross her paws over each eye. Swanie does that too occasionally.

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine all are odd when it comes to drinking.

Wowzer lays her right foot on top of the water and laps up the water on the right side of that foot... it's very akward looking.

Gracie only laps up the water from the far edge of the bowl, she actually licks the side of the bowl (farthest away from her) at the very top of the water line.

Nate lays down to drink (and likes to put his toys in the water)

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, another thing my cat does that's wierd. Apparently my cat's a clean freak. After she finishes eating, she'll spend the next 5 minutes gathering all the crumbs toward the food bowl (looks like she's scooping litter after taking a poo). She also does this after using the litter box, she'll use the litterbox, cover up her stuff, and then sit in the litterbox and paw/scratch/scoop the entire area around the litter box I guess to gather all the stray litter toward the box.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a cat that would sleep on the top of doors - yup, he would balance himself on the top edge of the door and nap.

Stumpy growls at you when he is sleeping on you and you move.

Koko has a toe fetish. It isn't simply playing with toes, she grabs you around the foot and licks your toes like there is no tomorrow. If you try to walk away, she grabs around your ankles and hangs on as you walk. She prefers my toes over everyone elses. Our theory: her brother is a polydactyl (more toes than normal) and in the womb, he had his toes in her face (LOL).