Obese cat

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found when Kismet started refusing wet food, it was because she was looking for something different. Once I mixed in a different flavour or mixed in some raw, she would eat it more willingly again. I say keep those cans on hand (and refrigerate the open ones even if she didn't eat them) so you can try reintroducing them later to change things up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They only make so many flavors ... I buy 7 different flavors so she doesnt get repeats ... 

jodiethierry64

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine will only eat Friskies, that's it. I've tried the better
brands and they won't touch them. I tried explaining to them that mommy paid a lot for these and they're healthier for you. Well they just look at me like I'm still not touching it!!! Ha-Ha

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dont know what to try ... 

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine will only eat Friskies, that's it. I've tried the better
brands and they won't touch them. I tried explaining to them that mommy paid a lot for these and they're healthier for you. Well they just look at me like I'm still not touching it!!! Ha-Ha
Mine are the same way but with Fancy Feast .. I know there are better quality foods out there but they refuse to eat them ..

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I dont know what to try ... 
@Elliriyanna     , does she like any cat treats such as Temptations , Greenies Smartbites ? You could crush them and sprinkle on top of the wet food .. 

I do this for  my cats,  they love Greenies Smartbites .

Last edited:

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
emma'scoat has gotten course since I switched her ... I posted about it but I think its time to switch her to a really good quality dry. a healthy coat is a sign of a healthy cat ... Imo since her coat is dulling this means her nutrition is not as good as it was