NZ Newbie!

lurealC

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hiya!

My name is Laurel, I have two lovely cats - Clancey (ginger 18 months old, been with us for 6 months) and Maggie (tabbie 11 months old, recently adopted).

This is my first experience in adopting cats! I've signed up on here as I find myself meticulously googling 'Cat introductions' and trying to find some help, but nothing beats talking to real people in real-time IMO.

I've found so much joy in looking to enrich my cats' lifes, so it's pretty cool that there is a space to connect with others too!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
Laurel, Clancy and Maggie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Clancy and Maggie and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their life :clapcat:

Clancy and Maggie are beautiful :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have a special threads here for them in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Since you you are a new cat owner, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup: