Nv Frozen Raw Medallions And Vital Essentials Supply Issue

sophie1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The freezer has a 6.3 cubic feet capacity. The bags of NV and portioned out HT/Alnutrin mixture takes up most of the space. What little space left I need for my frozen foods. It's easiest to just buy chubs as needed from the pet store. A stand alone freezer is not an option.
Wow, that's bigger than my freezer (5.2 cubic feet), and I currently have about 20 lbs of HT products plus a couple bags of Nature Variety medallions in about 2/3 of the space (sorry kitties but I get the other 1/3). With an extra cubic foot, I'd be placing 31 lb HT orders (to avoid the extra fee) no problem.

It helped to use cardboard boxes to make the most of the space, and to buy the 1 lb chubs as they pack in most efficiently. I also make food one small batch at a time to minimize the need to store jars of finished food, which do take a lot of space.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The pet store has my order of NV rabbit:woohoo: I have to go get it tomorrow.

Oddly, the response from NV says that the rabbit Raw Bites have only ever been available in a 1.25 lb bag :headscratch: I used to buy the 3.5 lb bags until NV changed it to only 1.25 lbs earlier this year. The chicken Raw Bites, both the "old" one and the new Raw Signature one, are now only available in 1.25 lb bags. I still have one unopened "old" 3.5 lb bag in the freezer and a nearly empty 3.5 lb bag.

Emma will only eat the Primal rabbit if I sprinkle FortiFlora on top :rolleyes:

Leroy's poop issue has more or less resolved. It's still a little dry and he's still pooping every other day even with Miralax daily. At least he is pooping. It could just be from the IBD and not from the food.