Nutro Natural Choice canned?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Deboned chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver,dried egg,cranberries, organic alfalfa and salmon oil is mentioned 12th

bonepicker

Top Cat
Purraise
Deboned chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver,dried egg,cranberries, organic alfalfa and salmon oil is mentioned 12th
Except for carageen pretty good stuff and tasty to my girl who has tried every brand and flavor known to mankind, and only likes 7

Last edited:

loribeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Except for carageen pretty good stuff and tasty to my girl who has tried every brand and flavor known to mankind, and only likes 7
For carrageenan free selections, see the list I posted earlier in this thread ...don't know why it's used at all but I'm glad there are carrageenan free selections, those are the ones I look for (plus I don't do a lot of fish either, so usually skip those varieties)

Last edited:

bonepicker

Top Cat
Purraise
For carrageenan free selections, see the list I posted earlier in this thread ...don't know why it's used at all but I'm glad there are carrageenan free selections, those are the ones I look for (plus I don't do a lot of fish either, so usually skip those varieties)
Yes I agree my cat does not like fish, beef, or lamb. Can't say I blame her, neither do I. There are not many non carageen pates she likes, she does not like Natures Variety. I alternate between carageen and no carageen, she likes pates and she is not into shreds like her brother who loves weruva. He even sits next to dogs at dinnertime to get some of their Weruva paw lickin chicken, looks same as the cat version. My male cat is a big dude he weighs more than my little dogs. He weighs 17 pounds and the little girl weighs 7. She eats as much as him, he burns nothing off, big coach potato.

Last edited: