nutro indoor formula

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats good! I would be in trouble if my cats ate human food! Sometimes I leave something out but they dont touch it! Theyre disgusted... Dont know what they are missing out on and thats fine by me! I was a sucker and would give my dog human treats here and there (RIP) but not with these furballs!

nedra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is great they have no interest in people food! That makes it easy. Mine are beggers. Both of your cats look so cute.

cessena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Trixie! Please let me know how the wellness line works for weight loss. I have my cats on the Nutro weight management indoor and it isn't really working. Their coats are lovely but my one cat is still fat fat fat. (And she isn't even the one that likes to steal cheese off the kitchen counter!)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
JUST AN FYI ... Cats are carnivore s and THUS wt mgmt often doesnt work for all cats it is kinda a 50/50 ... some cats need atkins( ie evo core raw instict ) other need jenny craig( typical wt mgmt )

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'lll let you know how it works! I think my cat is just fat and that's that! Strange too since I don't over feed him and he has been extremely active since I got the kitten! He plumped up when he was living at my bf's dads house (they would fill his dish whenever he whined... which is constantly) they were feeding him Purina (yuck)! Then when I got him I put him on Nutro and he actually got fatter! Go figure! I will definitley tell you if it has any effects! He finally started to like the wellness dry food as of last night!
Nedra your cats are adorable! I've always wanted a black kittie! Megabyte reminds me of Tiger! The second picture reminds me of they way him and the kitten play! I need to get new pictures on here.

nedra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Trixie,

I agree Megabyte does look a lot like Tiger!!
So cute. I would love to see updated pics!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're on my digital camera! Got pics of him cleaning the kitten and them hugging eachother! Oh my babies!!!!

vrgchs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use Nutro Indoor cat and love it. I tried switching to different brands (IAMS, RC, Purina Pro) and had a few kitties throwing up or have really dull looking coats. So I went back to Nutro Indoor. Now everyone has beautiful coats again and no more throwing up.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats good! Nutro is a better line than Purina and IAMS (this is my personal opinion)! As long as it works for your kitties and they are healthy I am happy for you! Too bad my fatty didn't drop any pounds on it!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Thats good! Nutro is a better line than Purina and IAMS (this is my personal opinion)! As long as it works for your kitties and they are healthy I am happy for you! Too bad my fatty didn't drop any pounds on it!
I actually used a wt control to fatten up my girl

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really! Too bad I can't do that for my kitten yet! I just feel she is so frail and small! She's only 4 pounds @ 7months! She does love to eat my older cats weight management foods! The vet said it won't hurt her as long she still eats her kitten formula! Will wet foods plump her a bit?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Really! Too bad I can't do that for my kitten yet! I just feel she is so frail and small! She's only 4 pounds @ 7months! She does love to eat my older cats weight management foods! The vet said it won't hurt her as long she still eats her kitten formula! Will wet foods plump her a bit?
wet usually doesnt plump but it can if you get the right %

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im new to the % stuff! It gets confusing! She does love the wet food though! I have to get her more since I only bought one can for a trial basis! I love watching her eat and enjoy it!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Im new to the % stuff! It gets confusing! She does love the wet food though! I have to get her more since I only bought one can for a trial basis! I love watching her eat and enjoy it!
I aim for 10% plus protein and 6-10% fat in a can for Zoey the I am 3 and still growing girl