Nutramax probiotics

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the company that makes the probiotics recommended by my vet & the oncologist. Want to stress emphatically there is 100% absolutely no judgment in this post. I just wondered if anyone had any experience with this brand & if they’ve had luck with it w/ their cat?

IMG_6353.jpeg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Margot Lane Margot Lane are you concerned that their ardent faith will get in the way of the science? I don't think that's the case with this company, just based on reading their website.
I think if your vet and oncologist recommend them, that's a pretty good endorsement.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Margot Lane Margot Lane are you concerned that their ardent faith will get in the way of the science? I don't think that's the case with this company, just based on reading their website.
I think if your vet and oncologist recommend them, that's a pretty good endorsement.
Thank you.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
While I don’t use the probiotics Abby does take their Dasuquin and Denamarin. My only issue has been having a harder time finding the Denamarin during Covid, like many other products. The also make Cosequin which many cats take. They are a fairly reputable company.