Now we are six?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww he looks like my Wiggies.
What a sweet little guy! Lucky he found you.
I like the name "Bonar" that Karen suggested, or Boney.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
of your current crop of suggestions, i like...
Beauregard
Bonnechance
Bon Ami
and Benoit
... what about Beau Rien?
just kidding! what about Bon Temps?

what a lucky & smart guy! BTW, you said he's brown & white? 'cause in the pic he looks black & white

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jenny, here's my two contributions:

1. Babar, yes he's an elephant, here's how he started:

Story of Babar

After Babar's mother is killed by a hunter, he finds his way to Paris where he is befriended by the Old Lady.

Okay, your not in Paris, your not an old lady, and he isn't an elephant, but I like it.

2. Blaine, means thin, lean one. (Also my DH's name
)

I loved reading your story of this little guy, some things are just meant to be.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

Story of Babar

After Babar's mother is killed by a hunter, he finds his way to Paris where he is befriended by the Old Lady.

Okay, your not in Paris, your not an old lady, and he isn't an elephant, but I like it.
I LOVE Babar! That's an adorable name. An adorable name for an adorable kitty, what could be better?!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Poor thing. You think he talked to the ponies and they recommended you as a meowmy?
I think the spirit of Napolean brought him to you, just as he did Biscotte.

Story of Babar

Babar or Bonaparte sound wonderful.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Story of Babar

OMG that's so funny - I think he should be Babar just for the funny story!

Sorry to hear about your dad Jenny, I hope he recovers soon! Sounds like this little guy was just what you needed to come home to - he sounds like a doll!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops -- forgot to vote on a name! Do you remember a wonderful TV show from 'way back in the early '80s called "Tales of the Gold Monkey?" It was set in the years just before WWII, on a French island in the South Pacific. The hero was a daring young man who piloted a beautiful old seaplane for hire... the girl singer in the Casablanca-like lounge at the little jungle hotel was secretly a spy... and the great Roddy MacDowall played the French hotel owner and magistrate of the island...

...and his name was Bon Chance Louie!
So I think Bon Chance (or Bonnechance, if that's more correct) would be a perfectly lovely name for your new baby!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oops -- forgot to vote on a name! Do you remember a wonderful TV show from 'way back in the early '80s called "Tales of the Gold Monkey?" It was set in the years just before WWII, on a French island in the South Pacific. The hero was a daring young man who piloted a beautiful old seaplane for hire... the girl singer in the Casablanca-like lounge at the little jungle hotel was secretly a spy... and the great Roddy MacDowall played the French hotel owner and magistrate of the island...

...and his name was Bon Chance Louie!
So I think Bon Chance (or Bonnechance, if that's more correct) would be a perfectly lovely name for your new baby!
Lucky Louie!!!! LOL
I like Bon Chance!