now i think this is REALLY it!!!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually they can have false-pregnancies but not to that extend. If you get a cat to breed with a sterile male (or induce ovulation through a manual method to bring the cat out of heat) it will trick the cat into being pregnant. Their belly and nipples can swell a little, however after a month the cycle will start again and the bodies state will go back to normal. Plus its really obvsious when you see massive kicking

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

Actually they can have false-pregnancies but not to that extend. If you get a cat to breed with a sterile male (or induce ovulation through a manual method to bring the cat out of heat) it will trick the cat into being pregnant. Their belly and nipples can swell a little, however after a month the cycle will start again and the bodies state will go back to normal. Plus its really obvsious when you see massive kicking
Thanks...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah there have been some very definate kicks...

no kittens yet but she seems very "touchy" today. she usually doesnt let me touch her belly but she loves to be pet on her back and her chin and she wont let me even give er chin scritches!
so i am wondering if she might be in pain. i'll see how she is later tonight. other than that she seems to be acting normal.

the expensive vet (the $800 for a C-section one i was talking about) called my mom and asked how she was doing and my mom told her that there were no kittens yet and she told my mom that eventually she would go into labor but she didnt know if Kitty's uterus was going to be stong enough to push the babies out and we might need a C-Section. so now i need "no C-section please" vibes.