Now how old are you?

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am 13 going to be 14 in july.. Heh I finally can get a job then and spoil my kitties rotten.. lol.. ( local burger king hires at 14 )
Despite my age I am very mature for my age.

G

ghostuser

I'm really 24, but if anybody else asks it's 17. A waitress the other day guessed 28 because my date was 30, she had to card us. Needless to say she didn't get a good tip.

chrizluvzcatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi...
Since I am still very new I was wondering how old everyone was in this forum. I was just wondering....ya know, to say a quick few words...like a past it on kind of thing. To find more about each other.

chrizluvzcatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ahhhhHHH...okay well I tried...If any one wanted to know ...Im about to be 20 July 4th...yall probably already celebrate my Birthday...hehe
Oh and my fiance just turned 21...

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chriztal, I just wanted to let you know that you can still post on the old thread if you want to. Posting on that thread will bring it back to the top of this forum where others who are interested will be able to see it easily.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since we already have a thread w/ our ages, I'm going to merge this one in to that one.

judecat1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll be 50 on July 5, DH will be 42 on July 8, Amy pup is 4 and Preston pup is 3 1/2. I know Sam is at least 14 years old, and the pitty sisters (Daphne and Josie) are 4. The Wright Brothers (Orvill and Wilber) are 6. Everyone else is somewhere in between.

Jude

cind11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks like I kind of came in late on this. but I turned 44 in January. I feel more like I'm 34...