Now does this look a cat with cancer????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I can't watch the videos from work, the second one was the same cat right? I know it looked like it started with a shot of Isaac (long hair grary).

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Isaac is in the 2nd video..ADORABLE!!! And Jordan is really running for the toys in the 2nd one...it's so cute!!!

You know maybe this whole thing is a fluke like with my Cat Joey who they were positive he had cancer and he ended up with NOTHING! I pray that's it!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope so too. He isn't playing with the other cats like he used to, but he still loves to fetch. He's not as good about bringing the balls back as he used to be. He used to drop them right into my hand until he was done.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He seems to do best in the evenings. Unfortunatly he's at his worst right after he eats a meal and the vet is afraid that he has a mass somewhere that is pushing on his stomach. I'm really focusing on enjoying every moment he plays with me or cuddles with me. I just know how much I will miss him if this is cancer.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Jordan thinks it's preety cool that he gets wet food all the time & then in the afternoon he gets a snack lately it's been dry food. He also loves that he gets cheese whenever he wants. The only bad thing is I've noticed that Isaac is becoming jealous, I have to try to remember to pay attention to the others too.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Jordan is lovely and so active too. I'm hoping he gets well, or its a misdiagnosis... or at least that he won't be in pain too much or too often. He looks like such a sweetie playing fetch though, toss him a toy for me!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!!! Spooky used to fetch like that....watching him really brought back some memories. I hope he continues to play and act like he's feeling good for you. Give him a big kiss from me and my girls.