November 2009 Photo Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The competition is amazing, so I wasn't even going to enter

But since I love showing him off....here's the best "where are you" pic I have.

Kizzy hiding:

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably not good enough for competition, but I still get a kick out of Cindy on top of the divider (10 feet or so up) between our back porch and the neighbour's...

Better quality, so this is my submission, Cindy hiding in plain view under the potted cedar on the back porch...

And I do have the larger version, though the competition is tough enough that I don't really expect it will be needed. Still...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I waited till the last minute to see if any of the tribe would feel up to giving me a new picture, but alas, not to happen.

So, this one is from when I was "going Green" around the house, replacing all the old standard light bulbs with CFL's. This happened every time I finished a light and prepared to move the ladder, so every time, the move started by retrieving Sassy from the top of the ladder.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I've been so busy I almost missed the deadline. Besides, I'm having a really hard time choosing. I've narrowed it down to two. Hopefully I'll get back to the computer with my final decision before the end of the day.

Goldy inside my new piano

or Shareena in my library book

I have larger files of both of these.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Okay, I changed my mind. My final entry is Cali and Lion in the flower pots. I have the original large file if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.