Not what I wanted to hear :(

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't let yourself get down. It sounds like your well qualified for the job, which means you may still get it. If not there are plenty of other jobs out there, you'll find something that suits you. Good Luck

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry things arent going how you planned!
But they didnt say you werent getting the job. So dont stress to much ntil they tell you something. (which I know is impossible)

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally agree with Helen that you should keep in mind that everything happens for a reason. The job that feels like the perfect fit might not be once you get into it. Regardless my fingers are crossed for you.

Also, coming from a person who does the hiring in an office, keep in mind that sometimes interview periods and callbacks stretch out for long periods of time because the company needs help SO BADLY they don't even have time to hire anyone.
I've been in that predicament before.

Good luck Kenz and I hope it works out for you. If you lived out here I'd give you a chance! I'm going to be hiring again after the new year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys... I've been trying to not let it ruin my Holidays... I'm just totally stressing. The person I spoke to was the one in charge of hiring, and she was really nice... this is a new position that they are hiring for, so I know they are probably interviewing everyone.... ugh, I just really want this job... so bad!