Not sure if its just me but.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

(once installed you right click to ask it to check spelling)
Wow what a load of hassle to go through.

As for the spell check, does it not underline words in red like firefox does?
I don't have much of a problem with spelling just sometimes I may be typing real fast and get a few letters backward, so if it is underlined in red I know I did something odd.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Nope, it acts more like really old versions of MS Word in that you can click check spelling at the end
I guess thats all the stuff that makes me anti Opera and feel like I don't know how to use it.
Not very user friendly in that particular way eh?

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

We very recently switched to a new server, and also upgraded to the latest version of Vbulletin. I'll ask Danny to look into this thread and see if he can find any answers. Thank you for your patience.
Ah ha. I posted an update to my email notification problem here:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...31#post1959431
and if he could take a look at that, too, I'd appreciate it.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

I've been having to type in the tags to post images and links myself, for quite some time. It's kind of a pain. At first I thought it was just my computer but now..... ??? The other problem I'm having is some threads I subscribe to I'm not getting an email notification with updates to the thread. Even though I clicked on instant email notification. I went back and checked to make sure I had made that choice.
Bump.... Still having problems with no email notification and clicking on the tag icons doesn't work. When I click the image icon, I get what looks like a TCS ad pop up.