Not My Fault!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMFG!!!!! You guys would never ever ever believe what df said last night. I was carrying Tubbs around like a baby and laughing because she is soooo content to just be lovied like a baby. At almost 7 mths old her and her brother are still babies. Well df was watching me and said that if cats would never get bigger than what Tubbs and Croc are right now he would let me fill the house to the ceiling with cats because he likes when they are little not when they grow up. I never thought Id ever hear him say something like that...

I need a scientist to find some kinda growth stunting formula so I can have a million kitties. LOL

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Well df was watching me and said that if cats would never get bigger than what Tubbs and Croc are right now he would let me fill the house to the ceiling with cats because he likes when they are little not when they grow up.
I have an aunt like that. She thinks puppies and kittens are cute. She will talk with them or pat them. Once they grow up and become dogs and cats she wants nothing to do with them

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

I have an aunt like that. She thinks puppies and kittens are cute. She will talk with them or pat them. Once they grow up and become dogs and cats she wants nothing to do with them
Thankfully df isnt that bad but I think his issue is that he LOVES the kitten antics and their pudgy belly phase. Since Gigi and Herc have become 'grown ups' they dont goof around and act like fruit pies anymore where Tubbs and Croc still chase their tails and randomly attack doors for no reason and stuff like that. He likes the obnoxious stuff they do where I like them when they are full grown and content to sleep and be loved up with snuggles. I like the kitten stage too but I prefer my curtains to stay in one piece more than I like the kitten stage LOL.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Thankfully df isnt that bad but I think his issue is that he LOVES the kitten antics and their pudgy belly phase. Since Gigi and Herc have become 'grown ups' they dont goof around and act like fruit pies anymore where Tubbs and Croc still chase their tails and randomly attack doors for no reason and stuff like that. He likes the obnoxious stuff they do where I like them when they are full grown and content to sleep and be loved up with snuggles. I like the kitten stage too but I prefer my curtains to stay in one piece more than I like the kitten stage LOL.
I agree with you. Kairi is my first Kitten, I've always adopted full grown cats, and I have to say, while kittens are totally adorable, I prefer the more mellow and relaxed adult cat. My house is trashed on a daily basis by 7 pounds of 4 month old kitten. My dogs are totally traumatized by the ninja kitty attacks while they are sleeping, and my bathroom looks like a gravel truck had an accident-he's a litter player!!!
I can't wait for the mellowing....

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My poor Franklin actually hides his tail because when he wags his tail which is pretty constant Tubbs and Croc will attack his tail and he has taken a claw to the bum many a times. I adore my little monsters but they do destroy the house. Now with Abby I need to keep destroyable papers around so they can shred them. I dont mind the cleaning up of shredded papers as long they dont get into papers that cannot be shredded. I catch them running around with pieces of papers all the time. A couple of times we have come home to find a brand new roll of toilet paper shredded and someone would grab an end and run like a banshee into the bedroom. I did find out that the culprit of the toilet paper monster is Croc who figured out how to unroll it but his sister is the shredding accomplice. I firmly believe that there is no unfair blaming allowed in the house so noone ever gets in trouble unless I see for sure who does what.

Kinda why we have the new kitty. Her brother was the instigator but she was being unfairly blamed.