Not good news for Hallie.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read this, and am so very sorry Hallie's lab work didn't come back better. I've not had to deal with PKD but am dealing with the renal failure, with Patrick...he's had this for almost a year and a half...if I can help by sharing any tips, just let me know.

<<hugs>>to you and cheek rubs to Hallie,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pat & Alix
I just read this, and am so very sorry Hallie's lab work didn't come back better. I've not had to deal with PKD but am dealing with the renal failure, with Patrick...he's had this for almost a year and a half...if I can help by sharing any tips, just let me know.

<<hugs>>to you and cheek rubs to Hallie,
It seemed kind of ironic that earlier I had just responded to your thread about being tested and a few hours later I find out about Hallie. I might take you up on your offer of sharing sometime. Basically PKD is renal failure waiting to happen so I'm sure you can totally relate.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am so very sorry to hear about Hallie's health!! My thoughts and prayers are with you, you have given her such a loving home and she was so very well taken care of. Please enjoy all the time you can with her right now. **HUGS**

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear her lab work wasn't better news!!! (((HUGS))) My heart goes out to you and sweet little Hallie. You two will be in my prayers.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry Tammie! I will hope that Hallie hangs tough and has many years with you. I too have a CRF boy who has been very stable for the last year+.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
I might take you up on your offer of sharing sometime. Basically PKD is renal failure waiting to happen so I'm sure you can totally relate.
I sure can relate - let me know if I can help by listening or sharing tips.