Not eating well after spaying.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

byron_57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is now eating by herself from time to time. No pooping though, but her body is looking fuller like it used to.

byron_57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am starting to worry a little. Two days now and no pooping. I have checked her tummy, and there is nothing hard there. So it is still ok. If she was suffering from some type of blockage, I would be able to touch and feel something hard.

Maybe the baby food I am giving her is mostly water, and since her feces are hard, there is not enough yet to make a full bowel movement.

byron_57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I gues I should not worry since she is back to normal. She playing and feeling great.

I guess this is a good experience for the next time I spay another kitty.

byron_57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She finnally pooped! And what a poop! a nine incher!

Yea I know, why be exited about that. Now I know why my mother was exited when I was a little kid and I pooped.

Any one who has spayed their kitty, and this has happened, a good trick is to give your kitty vegetable oil. The one that is kind of clear. I mixed that in her food, and it made it easier for her to go.

I remember that the first poop she did after coming from the hospital she cried before pooping. So this makes it a whole lot easier.