Not A Problem....a Thank You

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ooooh, thank you! kashmir64 kashmir64 ! I'm so glad you like it! We still have some tweaking to do but it's so encouraging to get positive feedback!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Second the font praise. Capital "I"s no longer look like lower case "l"s!

Also, I note that if I click on the "A" button I get a chance to change fonts. Yes! Times New Roman! Love it!

Margret

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I've been poking around and missing the old site and it occurred to me that I needed to stop that for a bit and thank everyone who worked so hard to make this happen. I know it was an enormous job so thank you Anne and Steph and all the Mods!! You all did a fantastic job!

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much, margd margd . We do our absolute best and hope you will enjoy the new TCS as much as we enjoyed making it! I understand change isn't easy and it's never fun when frustration builds up when you're used to finding where things were. We're not done improving TCS so please stick around to provide us feedback when we roll out new features.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks margd margd ! Much appreciated!

My to-do list for today is loooong! :D But I'm really pleased with the result so far and I know we're going to get it to be even better!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, I too think we will get used to this type of layout with time, and when the minor bugs has become fixed.
It seems quite intuitive the solutions, so Im sure it will work out.

Tx!