Not a good sign

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I heard a diesel engine out front, and went out to check. There was a fire truck and an ambulance in front of the house next door.

A "blended" family lives there, with about six kids, so there's no telling what's going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got this in the wrong place.

The ambulance and fire truck just left, both with lights off. I hope that's good news.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, the firetruck was here again a little while ago, but at another house farther up the street. It looked like they were doing something out in front of the house; maybe someone had a heart attack in their car?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From personal experience of having DH collapse at back to HS night Jen's senior year, the fire truck usually gets there first because there are lots of stations. Most of ours here have paramedics who can help until the ambulance gets there.

DH is fine. He just needed a pacemaker, and artificial aortic valve (he was young for getting a valve) and a triple bypass. But he will tell you that he never had a heart condition, just a leaky valve since he was born.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The station is just a few blocks from here, but the ambulance is in the same station, too.

If you watched my "ride in the hot rod" video, you can see the station when I go by it.