Not a good day. Dh is grumpy

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My five year old has an another chest infection, the third in three months. I ordered her an outfit off of ebay, it never arrived, I had to file a dispute with paypal.
Strange just after I filed the money was refunded. We ordered new windows and doors from homedepot. they were supposed to be in two weeks ago. Now they say next week, We are renovating our whole house. Dh has been able to put new siding, on two sides of our house. but is on hold, waiting for the doors and window.
Can you guess how happy he is? he can't finish down stairs, because I have Mom and her babies in the partially finished bathroom. I have no where else to put them. She goes crazy is there is any noise. The long weekend is coming and he can't do any of the projects. Let's just say he isn't very happy.

endorphins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ew, that sucks. Maybe you'll all have one of those quick change moments where everything works out at the same time.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
eww sounds like your having one of those moment where life thought you didn't have anything important to do so it decided to give you something to do
always happends that way

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry to hear that...my other half is always grumpy..in fact..i've started calling him Oscar...
and he answers to it..
(oscar the grouch that is)