Not a cat person so please help

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they need some quiet time but yeah try expose them to everything but don't try to scare them

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Since I don't need the fee will have them donate to animal shelter or charity. They get a tax write off . But so far i require no other pets, I go into the homes and must be clean and smoke free. I found a lady who is retired just lost her hubby and needed a companion. Financially stable and home is clean and smoke free. She wants the Pregnant cat since she looks like one she owned years ago. So is waiting. I want her to heal after being fixed.
Yes, donations are fine.   But I myself recommend they donate in the name of the cat!   Say the are the family   Smith.  The cat is called Missy.

So the donator will be Missy Smith.  

Or even totally anonymous donation.  The danger with public donations with tax written off, is, they had perhaps planned to donate anyway.   And thus, they get the cat for free anyways, and get a good reputation at that...

So adding the cats name to theirs, is a nice compromise, I think.    :)   It creates also a magical bond, sort off, between the donator and the cat.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She has 20 nesting boxes to choose from. Each one tomorrow will have its own litter box and food and water dishes. And ordered a play yard gate so can block them off with some needed space where ever she chooses. Great links thank you everyone
Any momma cat would love to be at your house to have her babies. Lucky momma.

I agree with everyone else about finding home for the babies. If someone is willing to spend money on a pet they be take care of it. Even if you ask for payment of half of the vet bill for spay/neuter and first shots it will be worth it to make sure they go to a loving home.

Good luck!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michaela ray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well we have 2 kittens. She decided that the nesting boxes were not open enough floor plan as a bathroom shelf just big enough to hold a candle and crap. We tried to allow her to stay and tried to make the shelf as safe as possible so kittens don't fall. Even put in a safe landing if they fell. Which was a slide so they would roll five ft and not drop. Since the side was a saver we have relocated. Now safer for kittens but momma is one pissed kitty. She does not like the box

anne with cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, I don't exactly understand where you put mama and the kittens???  Can you possibly put them in your bedroom closet or somewhere out of traffic?