Nosy Neighbours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

My sister in law waved at my parents nosy neighbours once

Fran get some curtains up asap. I wish you lived nearer because i've got the ones from this new house still while i was getting mine made.

As soon as it starts to get dusk my blinds are closed and the curtains drawn because i hate people looking in. Theres a lot of people who leave their curtains open and people stare in as they walk past........... me being one of them

Well, they only do it im sure to let others see how nice their house looks like inside
I love looking into other peoples windows! I love deco, and i get some exciting ideas!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Hold up cue cards that read:

Hi there

Want me to flash you?

You do?

Then get one of those giant spot lights and blind them with it.
LOL!

Let me find a way to translate all that in german!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Guttentag...

That's all I know
but thats good day not good evening!

Ill have to think of a good sentence of flashing as i dont think its the same meaning in german

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about "quit staring at me or are you jealous of my beauty??!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be tempted to put on a little play straight out of Hitchcock's "Rear Window." Freak her out!

I think you need curtains, though, 'cause looking in an open window (from a distance) is fair game.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, besides getting curtains, what do you have in the way of locks to protect yourself, especially since you are living on the first floor?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Fran, besides getting curtains, what do you have in the way of locks to protect yourself, especially since you are living on the first floor?
I dont live on the bottom floor, and people cant climb to get through my apartment.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either ignore her or buy some curtains or put up a sheet over the window. Not much else you can do. She's not breaking any law by looking out her window.

That reminds me of when I lived in the upstairs of a house where my kitchen window faced towards another house. No one lived in the apartment on the second floor of the house next door so I didn't bother to pull down my blinds and my kitchen curtains were shear.

Anyway, I'm a nudist and hate wearing clothing at home, especially in the summer. So I was au natural quite often. I found out from my neighbour on the otherside that the woman's husband from next door was going upstairs in their house and sitting in the dark watching me roam around my kitchen naked.

That took me by surprise but the first thing I thought of was to laugh. After that I still kept doing what I was doing, but I would periodically stop at the window and jumped up and down while waving madly, LMAO

I currently live in a highrise apartment and there are buildings across the river from me. I have my vertical blinds always closed, but I never close the slats because some of them are hard to open up again. So anyone across the river in one of those buildings can see into my apartment if they used a telescope or binoculars. But I figure if they have so nothing better to do than to spy on a middle aged fat woman sitting in her living room using the computer, they have even less of a life than I do. So I just don't bother about it, LOL