Norris has learned a new trick

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

bairly!!!! by the time we get in bed and give permission for the dogs to hop up there (3 very large dogs
) and the kitties get on there sometimes- man we need a bigger bed
with the wife here, and her 2 cats, bringing the total to 4,
i need something larger then a king sized bed.

i wish i understood why the wife seems to think sleeping at a angle in the bed is needed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

with the wife here, and her 2 cats, bringing the total to 4,
i need something larger then a king sized bed.

i wish i understood why the wife seems to think sleeping at a angle in the bed is needed
awww i love itta! she sounds soo much like me sometimes
colin gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at me- no matter how i fall asleep at night -even if it's on my side of the bed- i ALWAYS roll all over him, kick him, steal his covers, and push him 1/2 way off the bed
he says that he always pushes me back on my side several times a night
- i never even know eithor- i sleep like a rock
(apparently i kick the animals off in my sleep too according to Colin
)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol well like i told you once before her excuse was, she just wanted to hug me, and its my fault cause i kept running away.

its all lies, of course. its all part of the master plan to take over the bed.
tell colin just do what i do , when itta runs me out of the bed, i just move to the other side, then the chase can start all over again :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol well like i told you once before her excuse was, she just wanted to hug me, and its my fault cause i kept running away.

its all lies, of course. its all part of the master plan to take over the bed.
tell colin just do what i do , when itta runs me out of the bed, i just move to the other side, then the chase can start all over again :p
are you kidding?? he just pushes me over

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope Norris
and the gang (incl. Jasmine
-- no more pee/UTI issues, I hope?) are doing well
!
I got this email & it reminded me of Norris b/c of the amputation. It's from Only Natural Pet Store, and it's about one of their resident dogs, Crinkles:

Crinkles Lives to Tell the Tale

Crinkles is the alpha female of our office dogs and the canine daughter of our company's president. She loves treats, lounging in her bed with treats and the twin 8 year old boys she lives with (who give her lots of treats.) Just a few weeks ago, Crinkles was hit by a car right outside our offices. She survived, but sadly required amputation of her right hind leg. Crinkles is recovering very well and is learning to rule the roost three-leggedly.

Crinkles is our primary product tester for many of the anxiety formulas that we evaluate. Before meeting our president, she spent two years at an animal rescue. As a result of her "incarceration," she has some issues with neglect, trust, loud noises and other dogs. Not a big fan of toys, Crinkles reviews new treats, bones and raw foods.

Since the accident, she has tried out several of our products for trauma and surgery. We wanted to share some of Crinkles' favorites, as well as a few items that have assisted her recovery.

http://search.onlynaturalpet.com/sea...es&click=73138

P.S. If you get the chance, how about a group
photo?!