Normal or ...?

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have a friend who splits her time working out of NYC and Bridgewater. She lives in Fanwood.

:LOL:

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ladies:

I take the rt. 22e to the Finderne Ave exit and then make a left onto foothill cut past home depot to the train station. On my way home I go down Main make a right onto Finderne Ave and head back to 22w. Barb0802 - your complex, I have to check tonight, should be on the left if I am heading down Finderne Ave away from Manville toward route 22W.

You were right the first time I live by Bridgewater Commons on right off rt 202/206 across the street from the Green Knolls Grill in a complex called Cross Roads.

Stats: single - broke up with my fiance of 5 yrs. abt. 1/2 yr. ago - 41, no kid just cats. I actually work in jersey city. train to newark, path to grove st. then walk ughhhh, they had to close the exchange place path station. Can't immagine what that will be like when it gets cold. I planning on forging either a Deutsch Bank or Merril Lynch badge - they have shuttle service for their employees. I guess I am working for a cheap lot.