Nonsense things your cats play with

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can't get to a photo right now....but Theo is OBSESSED with straws. Especially if they are still in your full cup. Thus knocking it over. I have to keep a hand on my cup at all times.

Then when you finally give in and toss it at him its time for a game of fetch. 😸🙃

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Friday loves those little metal lip gloss tins. He likes to shoot them across the room. He definitely prefers toys that he manipulates the movement of, he's not really into me waving things around.

He also loves Christmas ornaments, but that's not too unusual. :lol: I have a couple plastic snowmen that he removed from the tree and I just kept out for him.

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ice. Elsie started the tradition and now (sometimes) considers herself too dignified. The "kittens" love it, though. Usually if DH or I get ice from the fridge, they'll hear the ice maker and come running. We have to throw a cube or two down the hall for them to chase or there will never be peace. Sometimes, I'll put ice in their drinking water. Sally and Bree will make a terrible watery mess, sticking their hands in the water and throwing it in the floor, trying to get the ice.
‘Hooper loves ice as well and does the same. His favorite toy is a zip tie.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His favorite toy is a zip tie.
Totally forgot about zip ties! Willy loves them, too.

I have a lot of zip ties always, because I do internet wiring installations as part of my consulting work. So I have a lot of cable-related supplies on-hand all the time.

When a zip tie makes its way onto the floor, he goes nuts with it. Knocks it around, makes it spin in circles, carries it in his mouth and then drops it behind the couch.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy loves Q-tips, twist ties (even ones from bunches of kale that have giant labels attached), and he is also *obsessed* with blanket yarn. I use and have a ton of blanket yarn to make stuffed toys and Remy isn't too interested in regular yarn, but blanket yarn....ooo boy.

My old roommate's cat loves the ripper tab thing from cardboard mailing envelopes and would come running every time she heard one of us opening one. She also loved crumpled balls of paper and would come running for those too.