Non-Medical Flea Treatments

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rescued a dog that got out of it's yard, and was wandering the streets. Long story short he brought fleas into our home. My cats are indoor cats and they got fleas. I fought with this for 4 months, and it costed me several hundred dollars in just revolution for all my cats, and they still would not go away from my house. As soon as the revolution wore off the fleas were at it again. I finally took action to treat my house of the pests, I bought food grade diatomeus earth from garden harvest supply, http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/p...rth-food-grade and I bought flea bombs from my vet. I had to board the cats for 3 hours while I bombed the house. The flea bombs didn't stink up the house or cause any side affects with the cats or us. I wish I could remember the name of the Bombs. I have not had any problems with fleas for months!!!! Yay. I have also heard you can use Borax, the 20 mule team kind that you get in the laundry section. I don't know enough about Borax and the side affects it may have. Good luck with your flea control!!! It can be beat!!!