Nok-Out - Several Versions

tkaner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just ordered my second bottle of Nok-Out and it really like it. I love the fact it has no odor. I tend to use something else called Urine-Off and after it dries, use Nok-Out. I plan to try purely Nok-Out on semi fresh cat urine in carpet.

I noticed Nok has several versions from this web page at Osborne Distributors. http://www.nokout.com/ They have carpet cleaner, Disinfectant, and the Odor eliminator.

I used the odor eliminator and was certain my nose could not smell it, but maybe when it combined with the combined Urine-Off, there was a sort of soapy smell. Still think it works really well.

This relates to another thread I just posted, but I think a determined kitten will still want to make a deposit if the area is still wet.

elayman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did you get the Nok Out Odor Eliminator or Odor Remover ? Is there a difference ?

This is for regular over the box urine on a tiled floor, so not a particularly challenging job - but the Unique Pet Odor & Stain Remover I had been using didn't seem to be neutralizing it at all. Even smelled to me like a pure ammonia-based product.