Nobody wants Alejandro:(

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is just so adorable! How can anyone not want him? I just made my husband come into the computer room to look at the picture and he fell in love with him. But we've got 3 now (I know some people have even more), and right now I think 3 is all we can handle. The last 2 were strays who showed up at our door. Pls keep trying to find a good home --- maybe you can keep him --- after all you dressed him up so beautifully, gave him a name-
- so now maybe he is meant to stay with you.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
What a handsome little man!
I love his bow.

I kid you not: if I was anywhere near you I'd break my "three cats is enough" rule...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alejandro found a home today.. they seem like a nice couple, but somehow I'm just sad, I don't feel good, I don't know what it is. I can't really keep Alejandro, but I feel like I shouldn't give him up, i feel horrible and unsure. I feel like crying. I can't do this anymore...

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UPDATE! After meeting them in person I'm feeling a lot better now about Alejandro's new home! They are such a nice young couple. They will keep Alejandro indoors, they will take him to the vet tomorrow and soon have him neutered. They are soo happy and they fell completely in love with Alejandro. I felt good enough to let them take him today, so Alejandro just went to his new home.

I miss him with all my heart, I had a special bond with him because he was so tiny 4 weeks ago when i rescued him.

I feel better now, but this si just so painful for me, to raise a baby kitten and then give him away. It just makes me so sad, I say I don't want to do it anymore, but I know if I see a kitten in distress I will do exactly the same.

Now, i have to pray that Alejandro will be ok and focus on Lucas and my other kitties, they have been suffering so much since Alejandro got here.

Thank you all for your prayers and vibes, they worked!!

Hugs to all

Tammy

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy that he found a home!!! It sounds like a good one too! Did you tell them about this site? Maybe they can post updates on him so that he is still part of the family so to speak.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad some people found and fell in love with little Alejandro! Best wishes to him in his new home!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammy, what wonderful news! Of course that little bundle of joy stole your heart - he stole all of ours too!

Gary and I always felt terrible after adopting out foster kitties. It's just NOT our thing! It's such important work, but some people are just better cut out for it than others, that's just the way it is.

They sound like a wonderful home for the little guy. Comfort yourself as best you can in knowing you saved a kitty that's going to be very, very happy.
(They're all traitors when they go to their new homes, and I'm sure he'll settle right in!) A few for you and for little Alejandro in his new home.

You will feel SO much better as soon as you see how much less stressed Lucas is!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much! I feel much better, but I still can't get Alejandro off my mind, this always happens to me. I feel happy for him, I know he will be just fine. I gave them his favorite blankie and his toys, I went and bought his favorite foods and also gave them his food bowl, I just like sending them withb all their familiar things.

yes, I know, it is so hard, I wish I could do this and feel like nothing happened, is just too hard for me and I don't think it will never get easy. I hope I don't have to do this again for some time.

I just hope my lucas can relax, he hasn't been eating well and he has been vomiting a lot lately.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWW Sweetie!!! I am just thrilled for Alejandro and his new furrever home
You did a great job with him

For Lucas... now you can just concentrate on him

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all, now i feel at peace, because both babies are in great homes and my Lucas can get all my attention, he is not feeling well
The kitten left, but he is still not happy, I"m a little worried, but I'm sure he needs time, he will be just fine.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

UPDATE! After meeting them in person I'm feeling a lot better now about Alejandro's new home! They are such a nice young couple. They will keep Alejandro indoors, they will take him to the vet tomorrow and soon have him neutered. They are soo happy and they fell completely in love with Alejandro. I felt good enough to let them take him today, so Alejandro just went to his new home.

I miss him with all my heart, I had a special bond with him because he was so tiny 4 weeks ago when i rescued him.

I feel better now, but this si just so painful for me, to raise a baby kitten and then give him away. It just makes me so sad, I say I don't want to do it anymore, but I know if I see a kitten in distress I will do exactly the same.

Now, i have to pray that Alejandro will be ok and focus on Lucas and my other kitties, they have been suffering so much since Alejandro got here.

Thank you all for your prayers and vibes, they worked!!

Hugs to all

Tammy
I'm so happy Alejandro found a good home
I know you miss him, I would to. Every time you miss him just remember how happy he is now because of you

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, I just found this thread, but I would SWIM from Orlando to Puerto Rico in about two seconds to pick up this little baby!!! He is so so so cute I seriously started crying just looking at the pics
(in a good way!) Screw the pet limit for my apartment, I would have taken him in a heartbeat and Boots and Kramer and the leasing office would just have to deal. :p

HOW COULD ANYONE RESIST HIM??? He's so incredibly precious!! The red bow sealed the deal.

On to the real topic: YAAAAAAAY for Alejandro finding a forever home!!!
I'm so glad you screened out potential adopters to prevent the crazies from getting at him.

So glad to hear this little baby has a loving family.

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by speakhandsforme

I would have taken him in a heartbeat
I was just about the use the very same words. Very cute kitten.