No self control

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

My doc told me to lay off the sprite because I'm gaining weight but I can't help myself. If I don't have a pop I feel like I'll go nuts. Sprite is caffine free so it has to be the sugar. How am I ever going to control myself?
The first step is not having it in your house. Don't buy it. You can do it!!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

The only problem with Koolaid is there's still sugar (or one of it's nasty substitutes) ... and usually lots of it.
Oh yes Kool-Aid has lots of sugar but thats just what we switched to. Not saying anyone else has to do that but it worked for us. Whatever drink you can find that works is great

Will have to try some new drinks that everyone has suggested

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kicked the caffeine sugar drinks back in June and feel so much better for it. Plus within 2 weeks I dropped 8 lbs just from dropping those drinks. Now I have no desire to drink them. I do for water everytime now even if shopping I grap the water over a soda.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Oh yes Kool-Aid has lots of sugar but thats just what we switched to. Not saying anyone else has to do that but it worked for us. Whatever drink you can find that works is great

Will have to try some new drinks that everyone has suggested
Not trying to be mean... I tend to forget my smilies...

I did the Koolaid thing for a while after quitting regular sodas... I realized I was going through a bag of sugar really quickly... and those substitutes aren't good either... sugar is much more natural, even processed... so I stick with that... but now i do the Propel things... I think there is a tiny bit of sweetener in them, but not really noticeable. it's not super sweet like Koolaid... and they help me get my water... I don't have the room in the fridge for bottles of water, so they stay at room temp. but when I take them to work, they're still room temp. I can't drink plain water at room temp. It has to be really cold... so the Propel pouches help a lot.

Okay... I really need to go accomplish something today... yeesh.

Amanda