No one knows the trouble Simon's seen...

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A little bit back, I posted this thread about how Garfunkel pushed Simon out of the way to be closer to me during snuggle time.

I just wanted to update you with a new pic demonstrating how incredibly tolerant Simon is of Garfunkel's inconsiderate antics. This is Garfunkel sitting ON TOP OF his brother, who is trying to sleep.

Sorry it's blurry - Garfunkel started to get up as soon as I whipped out the camera to document his rudeness.

Oh! I just remembered I have another pic showing this trait of Garfunkel's!
These crazy boys.

This picture is when they were still leetle babies, 9 weeks old and so fuzzy! They started out sleeping on top of a throw pillow on the couch... but not for long, since Garfunkel shoved Simon out of the "bed" into the crack between the couch and the pillow!

The sweet thing is how Simon never cares. He just makes room
my sweetheart!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you love how they sleep on top of each other, and walk all over each other

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute! Mine never do this, they always have their "safe" distance between them.

I saw a picture of a very young old twins (human, that is), that slept like that, one "used" the other one like a pillow, so sweet!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so adorable!! They are such cuties and I'm so glad they have you to love them.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great to see how tolerable and adorable they are together..

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they are so cute! Garfunkel is cute enough to get away with his rudeness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
Garfunkel's pretty pleased with himself right about now.

I don't know if it's that Simon is that laidback about making room for his brother or if he just REALLY likes to sleep and doesn't care which way!