No myspace, Facebook, or blogs: pm each other that info

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a long time since this thread was up, so I want to bump it up and let anyone know that I'd love to add more TCS members to my facebook and twitter!! So PM me and we can add each other...

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got a facebook
I'd love to have more friends from TCS. So far, my only TCS friend is Jacky.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
There's a Facebook group (under Internet & Technology - Websites) called "TCSers on Facebook". The Cat Site can be followed here on Twitter.

If you check them out, you'll see some familar names as members.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

There's a Facebook group (under Internet & Technology - Websites) called "TCSers on Facebook". The Cat Site can be followed here on Twitter.

If you check them out, you'll see some familar names as members.
In the FB group, there was a discussion on the board about a logo... I was mildly bored last night and made one... so, for those who haven't checked I uploaded it... and Eithne, if you wish to use it, feel free... I sent you a message about it. (I just wanted to mention it over here, so folks would know to look)

When i get bored, and have Photoshop open, watch out...

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

In the FB group, there was a discussion on the board about a logo... I was mildly bored last night and made one... so, for those who haven't checked I uploaded it... and Eithne, if you wish to use it, feel free... I sent you a message about it. (I just wanted to mention it over here, so folks would know to look)

When i get bored, and have Photoshop open, watch out...

Amanda
Good for mentioning it, I'll have to take a peek
If you hadn't mentioned it, I might not see it since I don't seem to get updates from the group.

And if anyone wants to add me, feel free.....

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Good for mentioning it, I'll have to take a peek
If you hadn't mentioned it, I might not see it since I don't seem to get updates from the group.

And if anyone wants to add me, feel free.....
Same here... I have the box checked for getting updates fro mmy groups, but I never seem to get any... then i meander through my numerous groups and find wall posts, discussion board comments... mildly frustrating, but it gives me one more thing to actively check...

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bumping this up.

mrsdolittle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sorry just realised that was aimed at me and carolina lol! naughty us! thanks for letting me know xxx

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle

sorry just realised that was aimed at me and carolina lol! naughty us! thanks for letting me know xxx

I tried looking for the rules today, but could not find it... I though that was for facebook accounts, and not websites...

mrsdolittle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey guys

i have just started a new blog about my cute new kitty Prince! Would love anyone to PM and Ill send you link and I am happy to link yours to mine. No pics as yet but will do v soon. Im also on facebook if anyone interested pls pm.

Hugs xxx

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

1 person so far! anyone else wish to add me? keep my kitties company on facebook lol! PM me hehe!
There is a TCS group over there... if you join that, post on its wall what your username is over here and I know I'll add you... unless you've already gone there... I haven't checked lately... bad me.

Amanda

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

There is a TCS group over there... if you join that, post on its wall what your username is over here and I know I'll add you... unless you've already gone there... I haven't checked lately... bad me.

Amanda
Does anybody have the TCS group link??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bumping this up.