No Milk yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mld13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey, I know i haven't been on for awhile but i just wanted to tell you guys about a awful tragedy that happened on Thursday two  of my kittens died
the white one drowned in the swimming pool and the black one was in the engine when the car was started.
 i just can't believe their gone!!!! i feel like it's my fault and i wish i could have been there to hold them and to say good-bye
 i raised them and i am devastated about their deaths but the one good thing is that now there are less kittens that i have to pay for to get fixed

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On behalf of The Cat Site, we are so sorry for what has happened to your kittens. Please don't blame yourself for what was an accident in both situations. We invite you to post a thread in our Crossing the Bridge Forum as a memorial to these kittens. Then our members can offer their support and condolences to you. I am going to close this thread now.

Mid 13 has now opened a thread in Crossing the Bridge as a memorial to these kittens. The link is here for anyone wanting to offer support.
http://www.thecatsite.com/t/262057/mld13s-departed-kittens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.