laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Anyone see how old this thread is?
Originally Posted by baddgurl30

Hey,

You can take plain port rinds use one or two packs of spelndia and cinammon, place in oven I think for 5 mins on 250. Taste just like the twist at taco bell.
it's HER fault - she posted first yesterday!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Um? I thought Carbs was like bread and anythign with flour???
oh grasshopper, let me educate you....carbs are simple or complex, depending on chemical structure, and include sugars, starches, fiber...specifically fruits, sugars, pasta/breads/flours/grains. Even vegetables have carbs...so that some of us limit which veggies we eat.

So your low carb dessert would blow my blood sugar all to heck...fruit and ice cream indeed!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

oh grasshopper, let me educate you....carbs are simple or complex, depending on chemical structure, and include sugars, starches, fiber...specifically fruits, sugars, pasta/breads/flours/grains. Even vegetables have carbs...so that some of us limit which veggies we eat.

So your low carb dessert would blow my blood sugar all to heck...fruit and ice cream indeed!

I seriously did not know that fruits had carbs!! where have i been this whole time??

I only know that potatoes and pumpkin do!!

I think i need to read more about this diet stuff!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I seriously did not know that fruits had carbs!! where have i been this whole time??

I only know that potatoes and pumpkin do!!

I think i need to read more about this diet stuff!!
I just thought you were being