Nicknames anyone?

mcfluffy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cami is usually Cami-Wammy, or just Cam, or The Baby.

My parents have 4 cats... 1 of which is mine.

His name is The Dude. And he is called Dude, Duder, Duderino, and Duder Pooter. LOL

The other 3 are Stanley, Henry, and The Beast.

Stanley is called Stan and Stanie.

Henry is Henerd, Hen, and just plain Henry.

The Beast is usually called Beastie.

ETA: Also, our dog's name is Jaz, but I call her Pooper 99% of the time. Once, our neighbor came over to tell Keith (my SO) something about Jaz, and started the conversation with, "Your dog, Cooper..." LOL It took Keith a while to figure out that the guy must have heard me calling her "Pooper" all the time, but heard it as "Cooper". LOL

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Maia has so many nicknames! I guess that means I super love her!!!!

I call her squirt a lot, bougar
, jelly bean, and so many others!!!!
LOL!! Aren't they fun?
Here's chuckle..one of my dogs, when she was a puppy...her name is Shelby and I got to calling her Shelby-Telby Marcus Welby! (to those of the baby boom and post-baby boom generation who remember this TV show!)..LOL!

valksy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My late Artemis was always just Missy or MissMiss or The Missycat (yes, with a "The" at the start).

My late Tom was Apollo but that got shortened to Pollo, PolloMan, Mr Fluffy.

I live with a Flo who is called Flobee but who did go through a stage of answering to Chicken. Thanks to a housemate who likes Japanese things she is also Flo-Chan.

We have Poppy who is PopCat, Popster or Po-Chan

We have Tilly who is usually called Tillybear because she is cuddly and likes to hug. So rather than teddybear she is a Tillybear. She is also called Burglar because she does try to rob food from people. And she has her own theme song as when she is on the prowl along bits of furniture everyone starts to hum the theme from Mission Impossible. She is also "SockBurglar" as she likes to bring us socks from the laundry as trophies. Except for that one time she tried to tug one off someone's foot. We got heard a protesting call of "oy, I was still wearing that!"

And then there is Alanah who is Lana or LanaCat or La-Chan. She is the shyest. As a rescue cat she came to the house with some serious behavioural problems - mostly just driven by fear. But she came round now and is now very affectionate. She is also a WheelieGirl as she likes to sit back on her hind leg and pop wheelies at us, she has learned that we like this and she will always, always get a fussing session for it. Silly thing has us trained.

dragonheart

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chaos and Zippy don't have any nicknames, though I call both "buddy" a lot. Their names just say it all, really.

Tiffany on the other hand...she's called Tiff, Sniffany, Hoover, Little Kitty, Sweety, Cutie, Curmedgeon Cat and Freight Train.
She just lends herself so well to nicknames. Tiff is the one that gets used the most. The rest are situational.

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DragonHeart

Chaos and Zippy don't have any nicknames, though I call both "buddy" a lot. Their names just say it all, really.

Tiffany on the other hand...she's called Tiff, Sniffany, Hoover, Little Kitty, Sweety, Cutie, Curmedgeon Cat and Freight Train.
She just lends herself so well to nicknames. Tiff is the one that gets used the most. The rest are situational.
Tiffany must be one cat with a lot of purrrrrsonality!

fattykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fatty-Fatty Mattie, Fat Fat, Baby

Kitty-Cutie Pie, Blackie, Sweetie, Lovey Dove

And more I can't remember.
I'm a crazy cat person, and proud of it (of course!).

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of my kitties have several nicknames. Utu is known as Uzi Mau, The British Royalty or 'cheap woman'. My ex's friend came up with that name because Utu was always lying on the floor and reminded him of a prostitute..

Kuura is Kurzi Mau, Mouse or Sheep depending on what he sounds like at the moment.
Casper is Kassu or HassuKassuTassuKarvaNassu.
Tomu is Destroyer of the Worlds, Terrorist or Rabid Racoon.
Sometimes also Nalle Luppakorva (loosely translated as Teddy Floppy-Ears, it's a polish animated series: link to pic&info).

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After reading the thread about unusual cat names "Bam Bam Noodle Butt" has now been added to Gingers many nicknames.