Nice To Meow You!

Gaia&Ella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have read a lot through the website, though I haven't introduced myself yet, so here we go:

My name is Gaia, I'm 28 and from Italy, but I've been living in the UK with my fiancé for some years now and, 6 months ago, we adopted a beautiful furbaby girl we named Ella, after our favourite singer Ella Fitzgerald.

Ella is an 8-month-old black and white domestic shorthair who is my world, I love her to bits. She is extremely playful and curious, but loves cuddling with me on the sofa or in bed. She's just been spayed and she hasn't lost 1 pinch of her plaifulness.

Nice to meow you all!

Gaia&Ella

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Ella is a beauty. :catrub:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
43CCB87B-895E-455A-AD46-B9A3A07943BF.gif
to you Gaia and Ella, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
26F002E6-6F5D-4DB4-A44B-5DB32503981B.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and thank you for adopting Ella.

Feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Ella is such a lovely kitty :lovecat::lovecat2: and we have a special thread just for her here in Tuxedo Cats ;). Do post more photos of her.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Nice to meow you too! We're glad you're here. Ella is so cute! I love her white "socks". :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: So glad you found us and have been reading a lot of info. on the forum. Ella is adorable and hopefully you will be able to keep us updated with pics as she grows up. :camera: I love that you named her after Ella Fitzgerald, the queen of jazz. Some of my favorites are: Summertime, My Funny Valentine and The Lady is a Tramp.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the best cat site on the web, Gaia&Ella! :dazzler: Ella looks like a real sweetie!:redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gaia&Ella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! Ella and I are delighted and she thanks for the comments on her adorable white socks