News from Adrienne!! Wooohooo!!!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soooooooo happy! Adrienne is sick!

No, you sillies. :LOL: I'm not happy about her being sick!!! I'm happy about this being the reason she hasn't been around. I was worried and now, I worry no more.....

She was off sick all week (you poor thing! Hope you feel better!) and today, she is at the office but does not have time to check in. She asked me to let you all know she is alive and that she hopes to have some time soon.

Ady.....we miss you!!!!!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wooohoooo that is great news! i am sooo happy to know that she is okay!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, Ady- YOU BAD GIRL. Again with these Canadians and their illnesses! (Sorry newer arrivals to TCS - had a slew of Canadians getting sick earlier this fall and not taking care of themselves). Ady gets sick, then gets hubby sick, and then he gets her sick again...

GET WELL SOON!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least I have good Canadian company in my sickness! Hey Ady, you could have come over and been sick together.

Oh what a great site that would be! No pics needed on that one! *cough* *sniffle*

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am alive -barely! The only reason I was back at work today was because they called yesterday and begged me to come in - I went against the advice of my doctor. I have the hubby's nasty broncitis! Ick! I can't stop coughing. Well I have to go play catch up now - haven't been online since last Friday!

Kass - I don't think germs shared are germs halved - the opposite in fact!

Thanks Ghys for letting everyone know that I didn't disappear on purpose and lots of thanks for all the well wishes (and search parties!)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
whew! im relieved.....one more to go now...wheres shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!