Forum Helper
Purraise
Fingers crossed she'll be happy with the box downstairs. :crossfingers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Problemchild1995

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ghostly good news. Since my last update, there's only been 1 incident (today, she peed on my shoes. I mowed the lawn and they were covered in grass, maybe that had something to do with it).

Otherwise, she's been well behaved. Definitely a daddy's girl. As soon as I get up, she follows me around the house and attacks my legs until I give her attention. I sit down with my coffee on the couch and she MUST sit on the pull down Cup Holder/tray right next to me and I MUST pet her for my entire time there.

I figured out how to add pictures. Those are my 2 children. My fiancee brought Pumpkin (Orange One) when she moved in. The grey one is the cat this post is about!

Attachments

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's her diet like? My cats have pee problems if they eat too much dry food and not enough canned food. Cute pictures!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad things are going better. Try to clean your shoes as best as you can with an enzyme cleaner so all traces of her urine scent are gone. And, yes, possibly the grass reminded her of when she would have used the "outdoors" as her litter box.

Beautiful cats, btw. :catlove: