Newly Adopted

Seea7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
7F8F64A1-45B1-4696-A15B-A4185F148647.jpeg
We adopted this little girl from the shelter 3.5 weeks ago. We were concerned about our 17 month old (neutered male) resident cat and how he would be with her. He has always tried to play a little too aggressively with our older senior dog (Maltese terrier mix) and our dog would put up with it but not for long.

It’s been an interesting few weeks with some hissing and growling in the beginning and a lot of chasing. Our resident cat does tend to play a wee bit aggressively with her so I don’t dare leave them along without me around. Anyway, last night I was in the kitchen keeping an ear out for them and didnt hear them for a little too long so decided to check and make sure all was well. This is what I walked in to find... ❤❤

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
that's a great picture!! I do know about the hissing and growling!! Honeybee was growling at my resident cats when she first came here then proceeded to chase them around the house!! I figured they would have chased her-nope. She's now the alpha female-it took some adjustment...but never see them cuddle..wish they would.

Please post more pictures of your babies! We love pictures here. :hyper: