Newby

TuckerLogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all!

Just came across this site today. I am a fur mom to five fur babies ranging in ages from 3.5 to 15.5 years old. I also take care of three feral kitties. I love all my kids. Attached photo is Tabitha Lynn who was 15.5 years old. Had to put her down on New Year’s Eve day due to heart failure. I miss her sweet face.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: So sorry about Tabitha Lynn. She was a beauty. We have a Crossing the Bridge forum, where you could post a tribute to her. RIP sweet girl. :angel:
Do feel free to tell us more about your current cats. And thanks, too, for caring for the ferals.:petcat:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, and also thank you for protecting ferals! What a sweet, cookie dough face. Tabitha Lynn must have been a gem of a lady. I too, cannot wait to see the clan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TuckerLogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: So sorry about Tabitha Lynn. She was a beauty. We have a Crossing the Bridge forum, where you could post a tribute to her. RIP sweet girl. :angel:
Do feel free to tell us more about your current cats. And thanks, too, for caring for the ferals.:petcat:
Thanks for letting me know about the Crossing the Bridge forum. I’ll post photos of the other kids.

TuckerLogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My two youngest are 3.5 years old. Tucker (orange tabby) and Logan (Female - Nebelung). Riley is 13 years old (gray tabby). Felix is 7 years old (black and white) and Sabrina is 15.5 years old (all black).

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
daf85b3412b7783b086866422edc2b7b.gif
to you, Tucker, Logan, Riley, Felix, Sabrina and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so sorry to hear about Tabitha :alright:

Lovely kitties you've got here. Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!, Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;), Black Cats Only, Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!, Bi-color kitties only!, Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and many fun threads here in to showcase what your kitties are up to.

How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

TuckerLogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 440824 to you, Tucker, Logan, Riley, Felix, Sabrina and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 440825 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here. Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!, Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;), Black Cats Only, Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!, Bi-color kitties only!, Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and many fun threads here in to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

View attachment 440824 to you, Tucker, Logan, Riley, Felix, Sabrina and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 440825 to all of you.

Forum Rules

Awesome! Thanks so much!