Newbies

Mozapt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Glad to communicate with people who love these amazing creatures. They certainly know how to return it. We’re retired and these fur babies are our last ones. We picked them out of a litter on a farm. They would have probably not survived if left there. What characters! We need them as much they need us.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to communicate with people who love these amazing creatures. They certainly know how to return it. We’re retired and these fur babies are our last ones. We picked them out of a litter on a farm. They would have probably not survived if left there. What characters! We need them as much they need us.
I think that all of us share Similar feelings on how Cats improve our lives. I find that they are great stress relievers. The human companionship Is amazing . This statement Fits one of mine more than the other .

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Mozapt, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your furbabies! Tell us all about them, post lots of pictures! What are their names???

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the growing TCS family!! We would love to see photos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mozapt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think that all of us share Similar feelings on how Cats improve our lives. I find that they are great stress relievers. The human companionship Is amazing . This statement Fits one of mine more than the other .
Thanks vans! We’re retired and have had many fur babies. We love them all the same and each had personalities that really made our lives fuller. They are so innocent, intuitive, smart…. I could go on and on. My beautiful wife had a stroke in 2018. Moz and Jenny really are like our own kids. It makes me feel good to see her loving them. Let me see if I can find a good picture. Thanks! Here they are doing what they do best.lol
8F96B152-7522-455E-869C-AF36201FCCD9.jpeg