tilia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya

Just tought I would post in here so introduce myself

I'm Tilia and my furkid's name is Charlie.

He is one of my best friends and has made the transition to singledom a lot more do-able. He is 11 years old but we had him when he was 6 as a re-home. He is adorable (aren't they all) but at the moment he's not quite himself.. hense me hunting down this forum.

I have posted in the health forum to see if anyone has any suggestions. It's titled "not eating".

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Blessings and light

Tilia

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Tilia and Charlie .... hope your baby gets better soon .....

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Tilia
we're so happy to welcome you and Charlie to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I'm sorry that Charlie is feeling under the weather, I hope you get him sorted soon

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and another welcome - vai Spain - to TCS, its great here and I´m sure you´ll get lots of advice, but here hoping things are OK, with Charlie, I´ve not read that post yet, but you know sometimes cats do get a little fussy and go of their food for no reason - anyway I will read the post in full to understand better

In the meantime, enjoy the site and when you get some time, pls post some photos of Charlie

We love photos here ! !

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tilia and welcome to TCS!

I'm sure you'll love it here, lots to learn and many great friends to make along the way!

I hope you find the answers you need to help Charlie and he's back to his usual self soon!

I look forward to hearing more about Charlie and getting to know you in the other forums!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Tilia and Charlie:

I just joined two days ago, and I hope that by now, Charlie is eating and feeling 100% again...?! Maybe a vet visit would be good?

Out here in the Mojave Desert, me and my 9 indoor-only, spayed/neutered, rescued cats, ranging in age from 16+ to 2 years, are enjoying our time before we, too, transition to being single once again, and back in an urban environment
The important thing is that we'll all be together and personally, I know that no one can give unconditional love and loyalty like CATS! Mine all eat quite well, and I give them premium wet and dry food, cat milk, and treats to ensure they keep on doing so. They're worth it!

Nice to meet you, and I do hope to see a good post regarding Charlie...