pat traufield

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

I have just recently discovered the Cat Site forums.

I have been working with companion animals for about 15 years. I worked for the Dumb Friends League pet behavior helpline for 5 years and volunteered 2 more years. During that time I have counseled at least 7,000 people regarding their problems with cats and dogs.

I currently have a private pet consultation business. I do cat cases primarily over the phone and email via my website. Locally, in Montrose, Colorado I work with dog behavior and basic obedience.

It is noce to belong to a community that values their cats.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Pat and welcome to TCS. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I joined roughly 8 years ago but was mostly just a reader... Nowadays I post a lot. I learn so much from this great community and I bet I'll learn from you too. Plus, these boards are remarkably easy to use. (I also belong to other boards (non-cat-related) and they're tougher to use)

Alex

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the cat site. You will enjoy this board. There are some nice folks here who are always willing to lend an ear. Do you have any cats of your own?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you know that as soon as you said, "Dumb Friends League," some of us knew you were in Colorado?

I grew up in Denver.

Welcome to TCS.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Pat and welcome!

I have only been here at TCS and I absolutely felt right at home immediately. People here are wonderful, the kitties are beautiful, what more could you ask for?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Pat and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us. Im sure we will find your experiences very helpful to this group of cat lovers.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to our community Pat,

Please make yourself at home.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Pat
Welcome to TCS, I know you will really love it here, everyone is brilliant and your knowledge is sure to help some of us, look forward to speaking to you soon. x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat traufield

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I do like this site it is easy to use. I also notice the community is polite - even when they disagree!!! I love an honest respectful exchange of opinions and information.

I currently serve (or live with) 2 cats. Red and Yoda - they are 11 years old and different as night and day. They are the same cats pictured in my website - which I am not suppose to name here - there is a link from my personal profile page. The dogs on the website are also the two dogs the cats are letting live with us.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat Traufield

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I do like this site it is easy to use. I also notice the community is polite - even when they disagree!!! I love an honest respectful exchange of opinions and information.

I currently serve (or live with) 2 cats. Red and Yoda - they are 11 years old and different as night and day. They are the same cats pictured in my website - which I am not suppose to name here - there is a link from my personal profile page. The dogs on the website are also the two dogs the cats are letting live with us.
Love the way you phrase that, Pat!!! Welcome to the best cat community on the Internet!!

ETA: Dumb Friends League!! Good Org!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!