newbie too! :D

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Dianne and welcome to TCS!

I know you will love it here, lots to learn and many great friends to make along the way!

Your kitties are beautiful!
I think a lot of us here would agree that you certainly have a wonderful boyfriend letting you have as many kitties as you like!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your babies and getting to know you in the other forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bebemumut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
just a quick update from jaja and macmac!

**thank you for all your warm welcomes! so sorry for not responding earlier, have to work hard for my babies.. lol.

pics galore!!

....sleeping like a baby, and indeed he is.

but you see, i'm all grown up now mom, stop calling me that...

we both swear that we're innocent!!!

the brat big paws pack

--
try to update you more guys and visiting your threads! thank you all for reading!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bebemumut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and Good day all -

Today I'll be adopting two new kittens. I hope Jaja and MacMac won't mind. I'm bit nervous about their reaction since they have been really spoiled since we got them....

I've been contemplating to get another set of kittens after I read one local adoption forums. Hope it'll turn out well since I've been visiting that site for almost 2 weeks now and called up their number couple of times...it's just that today I finally spoke to the owner (and finally had the guts to talk about it) and she wants me to pick it up after office hours.

and yeah, my boyfriend is so ok having 4 kittens.
I swear,He and I are so working hard to provide their needs.

I pray that jaja and macmac will accept the two kittens fast - though it may take a while but I hope they will all be friends ~ I'm getting one gray/white combination and black/white combination - I just need to find one pure black cat to complete my gang!

Sorry, I just have to post it coz I'm sooo excited and happy to be a mom again to two darling kittens. Will post updates/pics tomorrow...