Newbie is looking for some help! ))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, he sounds so cute! I'm training my six-week-old kittens not to bite humans by using a sock on my hand so they can still play, but not learn bad habits.

Hope your BF doesn't have an allergy - by the way, I have a couple people here that DO, and sore throat USUALLY isn't one of the symptoms. Let us know what you name him. I read a really cute black cat name on this board but I can't remember it right now.
Thank you for the advice on a training- I will do so! I really really hope that it is not allergy, but anyways I know there is a ways to control it, I just don't get it- the kitten is sooooo little- how can you have so bad condition from such a little baby cuased the allergy????!!!!
BY the way- your kittens are soooooo cute!

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Thanks! BTW, that cute name was "Spooky". I just think that is so cute for a black cat.
Oh!!! It is really cute for a black cat! )))) I also came up with the name Alfie! What do you think about that? (Alfred is full name right? But Alfie would be short nickname)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the new furbabie, hope he's ok and will grow up and be a big strong boy for you both to Love for years to come...I Love black cats my favorite color, I have 1 long haired black baby named Micky Mouse who walks on a leash.. Have a Wonderful Day with your new baby.

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Good luck with the new furbabie, hope he's ok and will grow up and be a big strong boy for you both to Love for years to come...I Love black cats my favorite color, I have 1 long haired black baby named Micky Mouse who walks on a leash.. Have a Wonderful Day with your new baby.
Thank you so much!!!! )))))
What a funny cat you've got!!!!!! ))) And Mickey is very very nice name!!!!!I have heard of the cats who walkes on a leash but never seen one!
You have a great day as well!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS! I am donna proudly owned by 3 wonderful kittys!

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello Donna and thank you! Your kitties are adorable!
Mischka is a Russian NAME and I am Russian! How did you come up with it? It is very rare to meet some pet named Russian name!

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitty did not go to the bathroom since last night!!!!!!!!!!!
remember I've told you we watched him very closely last night and today as well- but he had no intention to urinate or do that stinky thing at all- is it OK? what should we do?
PS: I know there are some threads probably about that in health and nutrition topics- could you point me into the right direction please?

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
quiq update- we did pee!!!! )))) and here is a little pic of us! ))) so, what do you think? could we be named- Onyx? Shady?

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Shady sounds like a great name!!
I hope he doing well. What did the shelter say to feed him? Since he is so young and possibly a bit frail it might be a good idea to ask around for ideas in the nutrition forum if the shelter didnt give you much help. I'm sure you have it all sorted.
goodluck with your cute new baby!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a dear little guy! He is sooooo sweet. His face looks a bit like a baby bear - I'd call him Bear if he were mine.

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!
Shelter did give us some info- and they also gave us a can of kitten food ( Yams? don't remeber exactly, since I am @ work now!
)
But he does look like a little bear!

~love_that_cat~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU! ))))
yesterday we went to see Star Wars ( as you can see I am good in talking my bf into some staff sometimes...) Anyways, he slept half of the movie, but like dthe end a lot..and I think we decided to call our new little baby- VEDAAAAAAAAAAR.... )))))