Newbie, I just want to introduce myself and say hi :3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleigh22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes I have surgery two days after my marriage. Shouldn't be too bad though [emoji]128515[/emoji]
Hopefully, I suppose you should just make the most of your wedding so you have the memories of the wedding day to get you through your surgery :)

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sure that the pain I'm having now is a lot worse than the recovery I'm going to deal with I just can't wait til I get this thing out of me. I don't think I've slept well in a week
You will feel better with it out.  Be prepared for the GI after-effects of having no gallbladder....you might want to google up on "bile salt diarrhea".  I was plagued with it for about the first year post-op.  After that, been fine!!  They gave me some meds that can control it, if need be.

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You will feel better with it out.  Be prepared for the GI after-effects of having no gallbladder....you might want to google up on "bile salt diarrhea".  I was plagued with it for about the first year post-op.  After that, been fine!!  They gave me some meds that can control it, if need be.
I've researched it all. I got my bad gallbladder from my dad so I watched him deal with the after effects. The surgeon thinks it will take care of my IBS. Let's hope!

hbunny

Super Cat
Purraise
@bwager   It cured mine.  I was diagnosed with IBS for probably 30 years and after the gb came out, I became a normal person!  I could eat again without running right afterwards!  Hope you have the best outcome!

hbunny

Super Cat
Purraise
What a precious fur-family!  Love the pics.  So sorry for your losses, it is so heartbreaking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleigh22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww you have such cute kitties :D