Newbie Here...

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A great big warm welcome to you. Your kitties are beautiful. I understand what you mean about the dark clothes. My cat Conner is cream with dark greyish-brown markings and I seem to take a ton of his fur with me everywhere I go.(I guess I just cant bear to be away from him so I take a piece of him with me always,,lol!) You'll get used to it,,just invest in a really amazing sticky lint roller!!!
----Stevie(and Conner)

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
welcome from me as well. Seems that my father has a cat called Hunta as well - pure grey thing head to toe with huge green eyes.... stunning. Got her from the rescue place and also has a pure white cat called laska - would have been alaska but was shortened. Have sent my dad an email showing them both - hes in canada and is like me, cat mad. I just have the one - lost two over two years to a stroke and complete renal failiure. Now have a long haired black and white, powered entirely by heat and is solar powered, soft and daft cat called Thomas. Nearly had him 12 months - he will be five soon. Will try and photo if he ever gets his fat butt off the radiator
Welcome anyway - you are gonna love it here...

ozzykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hello and welcome to TCS!
i cant wait to see more pictures of your beautiful fur babies on the site!