Newbie here

apbtbengallover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new here. I have been visitng and looking around the site awhile before actually joining. I have taken a break from taking in/rescuing dogs after placing my last dog(which I had for almost over 6 months). Right now I only have 1 dog(not a rescue). And no cats
. I have been looking into getting a Bengal. A friend of mind has one and my dog and my friends cat get along great. They are so cute together! So hopefully I'll be getting one w/in the new couple of months.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

It's great that you came here to find out about kitties before you find your Bengal. I'm sure you'll find loads of great friend here

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome aboard! I have two Bengals myself (technically one belongs to my sister, but he lives in the house.. pardon me, the house is built and exists around him.. please forgive my transgression, oh great and wonderful Kahn)..

So anyway, it's good to have you on board, and if you have any general questions about Bengals, please feel free to PM me (which you can do by clicking on my user name and clicking send a private message). I'm by far not an expert but.. I do have about two years experience with the brats, oh, I mean Bengals, in my house, god love them.

They really are great cats. Even if the temptation to lock them in kitty jail for a time out is sometimes great. Just kidding.. I wouldn't really put them in there. I can't honestly say I don't occasionally think about it, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

apbtbengallover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome! I reallly like this forum!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a great site and everyone here is so helpful and friendly
Also we do like to have fun on occasion
Well see u on the forums, and well keep us updated on ur search! Bengals seem like such great cats, i plan on getting one whenever i get my own place which can be some time
And well we are at our max with 6 rescues
i say y not one more but they keep telling me no
! They are so gorgeous tho, good luck on ur search tho
!

Well see u on the forums

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with your search for your Bengal and see you around in the forums!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS, its great here, theres always lots to do and see, it can become a bit of an addiction

Keep us posted when you decide to get your new kitty

Enjoy the forums !

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

apbtbengallover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I really like it here! I even know one or two people from other forums! lol

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Welcome, this is a great place to meet people, get some really great advice and information, and you can't beat the fur-pictures...There are some pretty adorable kitties

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forums!

I'm a pet sitter and one of my favorite kitties to care for is a Bengal! If the cat you get is like her I'm sure you'll be very happy!

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi APBTBengallover (couldn't you have picked a shorter name? LOL)
I am a dog person who joined this site and it is awesome! I have a plain ol' ordinary mystery cat so I can't help at all with cat advice, but you are in the right place!